I went to the Charter theater down the street and saw 'state of play' this evening. that was a good one. and costed only 3 bucks! i think i'll be going to the charter theater often. maybe xavi'll wanna see reservoir dogs or sin nombre with me this week at Bay in Seal Beach.
I came home to a sweet email from Ash. It read "i miss you kiki" and then had a pic of her dog Bey. I doggy sat Bey and Abby last week, and that was quite an adventure, especially that walk the three of us took. I got an arm work out just trying to keep those two from crossing each other. Bey has to be ahead of Abby and Abby always has to be ahead of Bey, so it was a chore keeping them side by side. Bey's so good though, can't get angry with Bey.


No comments:
Post a Comment