Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Star gazing and drinks this saturday

This saturday, we're going to the Griffith Park Observatory in LA. They have "public star parties", and entrance to the observatory is FREE. Can't beat free. Everyone gets a chance to look at the stars through a variety of telescopes. Sounds cool. We're meeting up with a group saturday, through the All Things Socal group from MeetUp.com. The observatory has a new cafe where you can get drinks and dinner, and the group is meeting for drinks.

I want to see Harry Potter, 500 days of summer, Food, Inc., Year One, and Up one more time before it leaves theatres. I guess I could catch UP and Year One at the $3 cinema.

I went jogging this morning, and man it was brutal. I jogged to the gym, worked out for a bit, and then jogged back. It was so warm by mid-morning, and I was dumb.. I didn't take water with me. Next time I think I'll wear my water bottle toting fanny pack.

kiki

1 comment:

boubou said...

Bonjour !
First time i come across your blog,
i wanted to invite you to check out my daily collages inspirations if you have some time, i hope you will like the visit :)
a bientot !
Boubouteatime xx