Our big Bridge to Nowhere hike is this Sat! We have to leave at like 6am to get there on time. Most of the people going live inland, so the ride isn't as long. We start hiking at 8:30. Gonna be fun.
We'll be a group of 9 or 10 which'll be good and easy. I'll be taking my camera of course!
There's a market here called Plowboys and they supply veggies and produce overall from local farmers, which is pretty cool. They're prices are very affordable, and sometimes cheaper than the produce prices over at Ralph's. I'm going to Plowboys for some apples. The market downtown last Friday didn't have a single apple vendor. Strange..
I'm heading out to Newport Beach to my first INR appointment in a month. Hope it's a good score so I can go another month without an appointment.
-- kiki
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment