Thursday, July 16, 2009

never gonna be a size 2

Today i bought some almond butter, and man is that good stuff! I checked the ingredients to see what they may have sneaked in it, but it all sounded pretty decent and normal: Roasted almonds, organic refined cane sugar and palm oil. Not real sure what the palm oil is, but that one line of ingredients made me feel better than the paragraph of ingredients on the other jar's label. I meant to get some condensed milk, but couldn't find it. hehe, I'm going to try to make my own vanilla creamer, so we stop spending so much money on my creamer containers each month. I thought I could cut back on creamer use, but I love it, and figured there's probably a recipe out there to make it at home. and there is!

I saw another one of those skinny, skinny women in the anthropologie catalog yesterday, and thought, hmm.. could I do that? get thin enough to wear those cute clothes without feeling like an amazon woman. but dieting isn't really something I do well, and since I don't do it well, I tend to not diet. I pay attention to what I eat, sometimes how much I eat, but usually my body tells me when it's done, and occasionally how often I eat. So with that, I'm never gonna be a size 2. Nor look like one of those pencil line thin models in the catalog. I don't have the will power.. and my good metabolism failed me around the age of 26. But I am blessed to have height. Height that hides the bowl of Amy's mexican vanilla mixed with butterfinger, smothered in caramel syrup habits, and lacking doses of exercise. Height rocks.

One more spoon of almond butter. Then back to the books.
SUPER CUTE HAT!

No comments: