So far, I am up and awake. Still a little sleepy. The drawing marathon was good - very cool set up. The rotation of models was consistent through the whole 26 hours. I had hoped they'd have more male models, but it was still worth the loss of sleep. The time from midnight to 6am went fast. There was a guy doing a 4 hour alla prima portrait demo, and that was cool, but it was also very much 4 hours long. His name is Michael Hussar, and here's the link to his site . The marathon like a marathon going 26 miles total, ran for 26 hours total. Began Saturday at 8pm, ended Sunday at 10pm. I think if they do it again, I will go home early Saturday night at say midnight and come back early sunday morning. It was too crowded during the early early morning hours. Awesome models, and costumes, but there was definitely more moving around space at 7am.
More art work to come. -kiki

No comments:
Post a Comment